Warhammer 40,000: space marine, will there be change in the armor after every chapter?

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Warhammer 40,000: space marine, will there be change in the armor after every chapter?
I got this question in my mind when I saw the multiplayer customizer video. I want to ask that will there be any non significant change between armors for each and every chapter. And also, I was thinking that all the faithful fans of Warhammer who have joined the honor guard should be able to get ‘Ultramarines honor guard helmet’ like some more classic armors.

#2
06-09-2011
Rowanee
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Warhammer 40,000: space marine, will there be change in the armor after every chapter?
Yes, I also think so, I have also joined the honor guard and I will really like to have an Ultramarine company’s Special Armor set. But my one friend said me that I will get a special Ultramarines armor set, as soon as I will complete single player campaign.
So, I think I will have to wait for it, until I get completed with Single player campaign. I think, in dlc, they will release more chapter specific armor sets in the future. And I am also waiting for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author