Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
Since now what I have seen is, the Logan doesn’t have very good skills and he is expert in just throwing objects. I think you all will be agree, that only a skill of throwing objects at zombies will not let survive in a zombie invasion. So, I think Dead Island should give him some extra abilities to improve his strength. They can give him ability to run faster than other 3 characters because he was an athlete when he was in school. I want to know your opinion about this.

#2
05-09-2011
Adamaris
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,879
Re: Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
Logan is my favorite amongst all the 4 characters and I will always play this game as Logan only. Therefore, my opinion will definitely be bias. I will like if it will have more abilities in order to make him more perfect

#3
05-09-2011
MacIntel
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
I also like Logan, because of his ability of throwing stuffs. He can throw an axe at zombies head with a great accuracy which easily knock them off. And yes it would be good if it will have proficiency in other skills also.

#4
05-09-2011
Abbie
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,611
Re: Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
I cannot agree that Logan is good at only throwing stuffs. He can be the Jack all skills and then be expert in anything and off course specially in throwing. He can also be good with some weapons like a long blade. I think all characters should have a unique playing style. I also want to add that, it may be my first game in which I am playing as a girl lead character. By the way, I am sure that Logan will learn and his ability will enhance throughout the game and at the end he will become master in many skills.

#5
05-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
I think, first of all Logan should collect some objects which can be thrown, before he can use his anger skill. One thing I am wondering about is, If Logan always has those knives in his backpack then why wouldn’t he use them?

#6
06-09-2011
desilva
Member

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,947
Re: Dead Island, is there is any need of improving Logan’s abilities?
According to what I think, each character’s ability is fine with them. All of them have unique abilities. Xian can perform deadly slashes, Sam can control stomp and Logan can do lethal throws. And throwing stuffs is a really very good skill if you want to keep zombies at a distance. And it is not the only thing he can do he can also other attacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author