Which kind of game Dead Island co-op is?

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Which kind of game Dead Island co-op is?
I have a very important question about Dead Island co-op. I want to know, which type of game it is? Is it a story game, or a game where you can roam any where freely and you can just kill several zombies and you can find some new weapons? And if this game is a story game then I think the best thing will be to pass it on single player and join a coop when you get any cool weapons.

#2
05-09-2011
aNeRiO
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 46
Re: Which kind of game Dead Island co-op is?
I also want to know about Dead Island co-op game. It sounds pretty fantastic, on the basis of what I have heard about it till now. I got to know, it is a cross between Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead, and in addition to that it has a much bigger RPG (Role Playing Game) element attached with it. So I think it will be going to be a different and a better gaming experience.

#3
06-09-2011
Adamaris
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,879
Re: Which kind of game Dead Island co-op is?
Dead Island co-op is something drop in and drop out like game in which will have the choice of joining others games and also let people join your game. I can’t say that whether you will have your weapons with you when you join other game or if you lose any weapon in other game accidently then you will get it back or not, when you will come back to your own game. Whatever it be I am sure it would be a fantastic game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author